Re: Screen reader access to symbols (special characters) inside data tables

I suspect it is something with the symbols themselves, voiceover does not read the up and down arrows, nor the diamond and the double-horizontal arrow (I've not tested many others).

KR.
Ramón.

PS: there is a misspelling in the index, it says "uniciode"