From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Harry Loots
Sent: 28 September 2011 13:42
To: Jeff Orchard
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: heading elements (h#) in tables?

Hi Jeff
it seems to me that the table has been structured incorrectly, and hence the reading of columns, all belong to one header.

The Header "State Revenue" for example, should span the rows, as opposed to the columns, then the correct column names will be associated with the data.
Using Headings, will not remove the confusion.

Kind regards
Harry