FAE Reports

From: Homme, James <james.homme@highmark.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 15:40:11 -0400
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,
For the Firefox Accessibility Extension Toolbar, is there an option that controls forms reporting? I'm somehow running it and it is not picking up the fact that the forms I'm making it evaluate do not have label tags. Maybe I turned something off.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810.

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.