RE: Success criteria 1.4.4

From: Thierry Koblentz <ng@tjkdesign.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 11:38:25 -0700
To: "'Felix Miata'" <mrmazda@earthlink.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
> The fact that he repeated an apparently ignored statement from the day
> before
> lead me to believe he was interested in some discussion of the topic.

FYI: I'd posted from the wrong email address:

*** NOTE: ***

    Your message was sent from an address which is not on the list
    of people who are authorized to post to this mailing list.
    Therefore, your message has been forwarded to the list maintainer
    for manual processing.

So even if you received my email twice I doubt the list did.

That's all I have to say as I lost interest in this type of discussions.
My apologies to the list members for the noise.

--
Regards,
Thierry