RE: Web video accessibility

Half a moment,
now I am confused by your comment below.
"please look at embedpous.com with a conventional browser."
care to define that term where accessibility is concerned
If your tool is for the general public, that public will decide based on
their computer needs what browser fits them, just as individuals decide
what mode of transportation is best for them.  there is *no* such thing as
a conventional browser.  The suggestion that a person using the best tool
for their needs is defying some sort of convention, is a disturbing one to
hold on a list focused on making access for all the ahem convention. Care
to clarify?
Karen