HTML Slidy Help

From: Homme, James <james.homme@highmark.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 08:26:43 -0400
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,
I hope this is something that's fairly easy for a totally blind person to do. I want to experiment with HTML Slidy to see if I can make and show a slide show. I went to http://www.w3.org/Talks/Tools/Slidy2/#(1) and was attempting to read the slide show there. JAWS kept jumping around, or the screen kept refreshing. I'm unsure which. Is there a different tutorial to read about this? I actually was able to get the show to display all of the slides on one page. I was also hoping to read a little more about slide accessibility in case I can get this to work.

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810.

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.