Re: Survey on Web Accessibility (10 min to complete)

Hi,
agreed,
with v 2.8. 3 or so of lynx, you produce a message which states.
"there is an error  with this page.
other links the page, including  the one to the survey company work fine,
so there is no reason why it should not be functional.
Karen