Web video accessibility

From: EmbedPlus <ext@embedplus.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:24:58 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

  Normal
  0

  false

  MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hi all,

I'm the co-developer a YouTube third-party tool called
EmbedPlus.  It enhances the standard
YouTube player with many features that aren't inherently supported.  We've been getting lots of feedback regarding
the accessibility benefits of some of these features like movable zoom, slow
motion, and even third-party annotations.
As the tool continues to grow in popularity, the importance of its
accessibility rises. I decided to do some research and found the WAI Interest
group to be a major proponent of accessibility on the web.  If anyone has time to take a look at
EmbedPlus and share feedback that could help improve the tool, please do.

Here's the link: http://www.embedplus.com/
.  If needed, I can provide further details.

Thank you in advance,

Tay