Re: Accessible content management system

Hi Cliff

	 Thanks for your excellent efforts.   And yes - there is no site that is accessible to all without modification.  In fact sites that meet WCAG AAA are not accessible to some.  And they are not accessible to people who are blind directly.     WCAG often is focused on creating sites that CAN be made accessible.   Where there is enough information there in electronically readable form that they can be RE PRESENTED to different people in different ways.

	Our first goal would be to make sure the special tools could re-present in different ways -- in this case in low contrast.   Then having the site provide ways to do that directly would be great.  In fact I would love to see an advisory technique under the contrast provision that reads "Providing low contrast options for those who see and read information better that way".

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering