RE: Examples of WCAG 2 implementations in national web guidelines?

Hi there

The Queensland Government in Australia has mandated Level AA conformance to WCAG 2.0 - this is in our Information Standard 26 - Internet (http://www.qgcio.qld.gov.au/qgcio/architectureandstandards/informationstandards/current/Pages/Internet.aspx)

We have also updated our Consistent User Experience Standard to include a large number of the WCAG 2.0 requirements. Currently they are available as downloads, but next week we are releasing all of our web standards and guidelines in HTML.

http://www.qld.gov.au/web/ (Make sure you go back next week!)

We are also working with the Australian Government with their National Transition Strategy to implement WCAG 2.0 across all of our websites.

Kind regards

Nicole Callow
A/Online Development Manager
Online Services Unit