WCAG 2.0 AAA accessible sites

From: Maggie Thomson <Maggie@bunnyfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:49:11 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi

Could people send me URLs of good websites that claim to be AAA accessible to WCAG 2.0?

Many thanks in advance.

Maggie

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this email by mistake, please tell Bunnyfoot and remove the message from your systems. Even though we do our best, we can't absolutely guarantee that Bunnyfoot emails and their attachments will arrive squeaky clean. You should check them to protect your data and systems. The information in this main message is not a Bunnyfoot company policy or contractual agreement unless explicitly described as a contract or policy.

Bunnyfoot is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 03916863. Registered office: Harwell Innovation Centre, 173 Curie Avenue, Harwell, Oxfordshire, OX11 0QG.