Re: Examples of WCAG 2 implementations in national web guidelines?

From: Bart Simons <bart.simons@anysurfer.be>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:39:05 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Peter,

The AnySurfer checklist contains all requirements from WCAG2.0 level A.
We tried to structure them comprehensively. Applying WCAG2.0 always involves
interpretation. We tried to incorporate all level A requirements and to not
go beyond them, but it remains an interpretation.

AnySurfer is a project run by a non-profit organisation. In many contracts
AnySurfer compliance is stipulated but there is no legislation put in place.
The AnySurfer checklist is a de facto standard in Belgium, but it is not
officially "adopted" by the government.

Kind regards

Bart Simons
--
AnySurfer - Quality mark for accessible websites in Belgium
http://www.anysurfer.be