Interesting Article on Web Accessibility and Policy at Cornell University

From: Kelly Ford <kelly@kellford.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 05:50:15 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello,

Web accessibility policy and costs have been mentioned here in various
discussions.  I thought this article was an interesting, if somewhat
personally disappointing, read for talk about an accessibility policy
proposal at Cornell University.  The article also gives some perspectives
from university legal folks about when accessibility does and doesn't have
to be provided.  I'm not a lawyer but think their perspective is not
accurate.

http://www.cornellsun.com/section/news/content/2010/12/03/cornell-sites-will
-be-upgraded-disabled