Re: Accidental Example of Usability and Cognition.. (Was: 2.1.1 keyboard - clarification)

From: Sandi Wassmer <sandi@copious.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 19:18:08 +0000
To: Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Cc: Gavin Thomas <Gavin.Thomas@uwe.ac.uk>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Glad you mentioned it, as this raises even another issue for me. I am VI (registered blind with residual vision) and have ADHD. To be frank, I found the article impossible to read from the ADHD perspective and had to have it read to me in a bizarre tutorial fashion wherein I asked questions as we went along.

So, I did have reservations about posting the link, as although I will be delirious when the Internet is wholly inclusive, I figured that not posting it would be denying those who could access it the opportunity to do so.....

Sent from my iPad

Sandi Wassmer
Copious Ltd / digital agency
t: 020 8446 3806
m: 07808 887 201
e: sandi@copious.co.uk
w: www.copious.co.uk

Read Sandi's Action for Blind People Blog:
www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk/news/blog

Follow Sandi on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/SandiWassmer

Follow Copious on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/copious

Company Registration number: 4213718
VAT Registration Number 774 4416 14

If you receive this e-mail in error please notify the sender by replying using the words Misdirected E-mail in the subject, and then delete the message and any attachments from your system.