Re: Blank Pages & Screen Readers

Others may have better technical answers (and Leonie has given you one data
point already) but this sounds to me like someone misunderstood some good
advice and turned it backwards. I wouldn't be surprised if what they were
told was that they *shouldn't* insert a blank page in the middle of a
document because a screen reader user might think that was the end of the
content and never read the rest. But that got changed into thinking that
they *should* put a blank page at the end, because then a screen reader user
would know it was the end.

-Madeleine

--
Madeleine Rothberg
Carl and Ruth Shapiro Family National Center for Accessible Media at WGBH