Re: ARIA & test automation?

Hi Katherine,

Yes, I do know someone using ARIA with their test automation; however, I'm not sure she wants her contact information posted on this list. I have contacted her and ask that she send information to the list if she is comfortable, or contact you directly. I'm not sure what her availability is, though.

Others are welcome to comment on the list, or contact Katherine directly.

Regards,
~Shawn