Re: Enterprise Web Accessibility Tools

From: Zachariah Cameron <ability@yorku.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:25:04 -0400
To: joshue.oconnor@ncbi.ie,kmancuso@gmail.com
Cc: "'WAI Interest Group list'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, WebAIM Discussion List <webaim-forum@list.webaim.org>

I found Imergo to be not terribly helpful, at least in multi level
checking, when I looked at it. Has that changed recently. I think
Validator is far better, but still could use some help in terms of
reports generated.

thanks
zachariah
BookShareCA@Bell.Net
Ability057@Bell.Net
http://www.BookShare.CA

At 09:01 AM 22/09/2010, Joshue O Connor wrote:
>Hi Katherine,
>
>You could also try Imergo. It was developed by the Web Compliance Center
>(WebCC) at Fraunhofer FIT. [1] [2]
>
>I hope this helps.
>
>Josh
>
>[1] http://imergo.com/home
>[2] http://webcc.fit.fraunhofer.de/

>National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
>limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
>Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
>NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).
>
>NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments
>is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended
>recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of
>the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify
>the sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to
>delete it and any attachments from your system.
>
>NCBI endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated
>by its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.  However,
>it cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are
>transmitted.  We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.
>
>Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email
>and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily
>represent the views of NCBI

----------
BookShareCA@Bell.Net
Ability057@Bell.Net