Webinar to Share Results of ATIA/AIA Developerís Survey on Accessibility

From: Sharon Spencer <sspencer@atia.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:31:02 -0400
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Thank you to all of you who either responded to our ATIA/AIA Developerís Survey on Accessibility or helped to spread the word about the survey.  The response was outstanding!

We are consolidating the feedback and would like to invite you to an online meeting where we will present a summary of the results of the survey.  There is no charge to attend the online meeting which will run one hour.

WEBINAR DATE:  Wednesday, September 22, 2010
WEBINAR TIME:   1:00 Ė 2:00 PM Eastern Time

Please fill out our Registration Form and upon receipt of your registration, you will receive a confirmation email which will include the details to access the webinar.

Link to Register for the ATIA/AIA Developerís Survey on Accessibility Results Webinar:
https://www.atia.org/i4a/forms/form.cfm?id=115

Sharon Spencer
ATIA Consultant
sspencer@atia.org