Re: Microsoft PowerPoint accessibility

When developers use the alt attribute only, this is not displayed as a
tool tip.  The title attribute is.  This is not too important to
people with screen readers, but it is essential for people with low
vision who may not have access to small print on a web page, without
loss of functionality, but can control the size of tool tips.

Of course the universal answer to this is to use a screen magnifier.
That might be necessary for people with legal blindness, but the
overwhelming majority of people with visual impairments do not have
blindness (legal or otherwise).  Asking us to use screen readers for
no real purpose is, well, unequal treatment.

Remember people with blindness are a minority of the people with print
disabilities, the rest of the population can use the title attribute.

Wayne