Re: Help With Examples Of Accessible Videos

From: Maria Putzhuber <putzhuber@wienfluss.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:03:19 +0000
To: "Homme, James" <james.homme@highmark.com>
CC: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
hi james,

i can send you an austrian example: jwPlayer with extra html controls:
its a musicalsong, the songtext is captioned.

http://www.wien.info/de/musik-buehne/musical/udo-juergens-musical

you have to scroll down.

maria

--
Maria Putzhuber | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions
www.wienfluss.net | proschkogasse 1/5 | wien06at