Re: Size of a clickable area and the WCAG 2 guidelines

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:03:12 -0500
Cc: Jim Tobias <tobias@inclusive.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: Ramón Corominas <listas@ramoncorominas.com>
I concur.  for low vision users who need things enlarged, if the links re small, styled and fixed, they will not be magnifyable.

On Feb 24, 2010, at 10:30 AM, Ramón Corominas wrote:

Hahaha, ok, ok, I have an iPhone 3GS, too, and I know that there are other methods to access links... But I wanted to warn that there could be other possible situations where small links could be a bigger problem for people with disabilities than for ALL users.

--
Jonnie Appleseed
with his