Re: Size of a clickable area and the WCAG 2 guidelines

As far as I know, many users with motor disabilities have difficulties
positioning a mouse precisely, or have hand tremor or jerky movement, so
bigger size would help them more than to people with no disability.
Althoug some of them use voice recognition software, it is not always
the case. Others could use a trackball or even a conventional mouse.

I don't know why WCAG 2.0 doesn't include this, but I think it could be
a good topic for its inclusion in WCAG 3.0 (smile)

Regards,
Ramón.