Re: Accessible methods for showing help on forms

Hi there,

We have used this at one of my clients in the past.

http://www.which.co.uk/reviews/camcorders/canon-fs10/test-results
See this page with and without js to see the context sensitive help in
action with js and non js.
This does not use WAI-ARIA so that would be an enhancement.

Cheers.

--
Mag