button with forms

From: Roger Hudson <rhudson@usability.com.au>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 18:03:47 +1000
To: "'WAI Interest Group list'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I have a quick question relating to the use of submit button for forms which
I would like some opinions on if that is possible.

It appears that the button element offers some advantages in terms of
styling over the standard form input. I understand that the use of the
button element could cause some IE problems in the past and I was wondering
if anyone any knows of any issues that might be associated with using the
button approach now.

Roger Hudson

Web Usability

Email:  <mailto:rhudson@usability.com.au> rhudson@usability.com.au

Web:  <http://www.usability.com.au/> www.usability.com.au

Blog: www.dingoaccess.com

Freezer 50: Jane and Ruth get off to rocky start in the double sculls and
Abraham Goldsmith reports on the sudden departure of Elliott Price for the
ski slopes of Switzerland.