Re: Sad news -- William Loughborough, Web accessibility advocate

We thank God for the opportunity that we have had with him and it is our
duty to ensure that what he stood for, never dies.

Kind Regards,

--
“To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and
what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there.”