Portuguese Translations (was Re: Call for Review: Portuguese)

Dear Cesar,

Thank you for your interest in translating WAI resources. We have a
number of Portuguese translations of WCAG 2.0 documents and other WAI
resources. Here is where you can find existing translations:

# WCAG 2.0 Translations (Portuguese section)
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/translations#pt>

# Translations of WAI Documents (from the W3C Translations Database)
  - <http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?wai=any>

Information about translating W3C resources is provided in:

# W3C Translations
  - <http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/>

# Translating WAI Documents
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation>