AA Compliance Job

From: Andy Laws <adlaws@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:18:20 +0000
To: WAI Interest Group list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

* *

*Position:          *Application Developer – CSS / HTML / ASP

*Reference        SOL321*

*Location:         *Luton**

*Salary:             *Fixed Term Contract (3-6 months)**

*Responsibilities of the Role:*

As an Application Developer – CSS / HTML / ASP for Stepstone you’ll be
working alongside our existing development team to actively support our AA
Compliance Project. You will be responsible for amending a wide range of
existing customer web sites to ensure they meet with AA Compliance

StepStone has evolved from being a company with online job boards to one
that provides total talent solutions. Providing talent management software
and online services, we help organisations find, recruit, retain and manage
talent. A strong network of partners brings together extensive industry
knowledge and years of experience in Talent Management, guaranteeing
effective, comprehensive solutions.

*Your skills and qualifications as Application Developer – CSS / HTML / ASP
will ideally include:*

   - Proven experience with web development and web programming
   - Experience of using AA compliance testing tools a distinct advantage
   - Experience of Microsoft ASP, VB6 and VB.NET
   - A good understanding of CSS, (X)HTML and Javascript
   - SQL skills desirable but not essential
   - A desire to work in a customer focused technology team
   - English language skills to a business standard

*What we will be looking for in you:*

* *

Ideally you’ll possess excellent communication skills, a positive attitude,
and be able to contribute to the success of this project through your
professionalism in dealing with colleagues and clients alike.

To apply for this position please follow the link:

Andrew Laws Bsc(Hons) MBCS, FBCS
e-mail: adlaws@gmail.com
Telephone:: +44 (0) 7828822987