Re: More than one h1 tag

Its not that i disagree with anybody its just that we have in excess of 200+
web application to upgrade to AA compliance and a few  customers have
supplied templates with 2 h1 tags now we dont want to say to our clients
that your site fails AA because of 2 h1 tags as opposed to advising that it
is best practice only to have one h1 per page

<h1>Where I'm from</h1>
<h2>Earth</h2>
<h3>Europe</h3>

<h1>What I am</h1>