Re: Order of items on form

From: Gijs Veyfeyken <gijs@anysurfer.be>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:29:36 +0100
Cc: WAI Interest Group list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: Andy Laws <adlaws@gmail.com>
Dear Andrew,

I would go with the second example where the purpose of the form is explained before the fieldset and before the form.
If think that if you place this paragraph within the fieldset it will not be read out by a screenreader in forms mode and the information could be lost.
Only legend and label will be read out in forms mode.

Kind regards,

Gijs

---
Gijs Veyfeyken
AnySurfer - Belgian quality mark for accessible websites
www.anysurfer.be
Durletstraat 43
2018 Antwerpen
tel 03-248 53 73

Op 19-nov-2009, om 11:42 heeft Andy Laws het volgende geschreven: