Accessible PDF Accessibility/Repair Tools

From: Homme, James <james.homme@highmark.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:40:39 -0400
To: "WAI Interest Group list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,
As a person with a visual impairment, I need to independently test and repair PDF accessibility issues. Is there a tool or set of tools that will allow me to do this?

Thanks.

Jim

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.