Re: Extra HTML attributes

Hello Andy,

If you use the W3C html validator you can be self sufficient on finding this
out yourself: http://validator.w3.org/

The results are:

   1. Value of attribute "id" invalid: "6" cannot start an id, must be
   letter
   2. Attribute "agdFormPrompt" is not a valid attribute
   3. Attribute "agdFormValidator" is not a valid attribute

All the best.

--
Mag