Re: language indication in understanding documents

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:33:47 -0500
To: Bart Simons <bart.simons@anysurfer.be>
CC: W3C WAI ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello Bart,

It would be best if you would submit this comment directly, either:
1. through the "Comment Form - Understanding WCAG 2.0" at http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/comments/understanding.php
2. by email to public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

For more information, see "Instructions for Commenting on WCAG 2.0 Documents" at http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/comments/

Thanks!