Re: Seeking input on making a feature of draft W3C site more accessible

The status of the hide/show information should be after the main text of the header so screen reader users don't need to hear it repeated.

Hiding and showing content like this is a little tricky, since it is not necessarily intuitive for a screen reader user to know what is actually happening.

Come to the accessibility conference next week you can ask some experts:
http://webaccessibilityconference.illinois.edu/

Jon