From: W Reagan <wreagan1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Htacces and WCAG 2
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 5:16 PM

Ben, if we denied /googlemail.com you could not see our site. This is the type of information our security team has set up. Does it conflict with any accessibility standards?

As I mentioned earlier, our security team keeps track of users by IP address and also check out other sites where our domain is posted, but should not be.

What can we do to maintain security while maintaing accessibility

What criteria(s) are in conflict, if any?