Re: 2.4.4 W/DOWLODABLE DOCUMENTS

From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:11:18 +0100
To: W Reagan <wreagan1@yahoo.com>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, gv@trace.wisc.edu
On 12/08/2009 03:01, W Reagan wrote:
> I recerntly got a consultants opinion: I highlited important information
> where they think it would pass or fail.

[snip]

> Which scenarios does the WAI Working Group agree with. Please specify by
> Q1, Q2, Q3, or Q4.

There are multiple WAI Working Groups. This list /isn't/ a WAI Working
Group (as I've pointed out to you multiple times now), it's an Interest
Group and the replies of individual subscribers do not represent the
Group as a whole.

My personal opinion is that all four of the consultant's answers seem
roughly in line with my own interpretation of the WCAG 2.0
Recommendation (http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/).

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis