2.4.4 WITH PDF'S

From: Chris Reeve <chrisreeve15@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:41:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Cc: gv@trace.wisc.edu
I recenty go a new opinion from an Accessibility Based Forum:

1) The rule at associated with G189 is "not applicable" when the document is in only one format.
2) G189 (providing the text links for the document size and type) is not a required techinque, but a related/advisory technique to pass Succession Criteria 2.4.4
3) Technique C7 (hide information), has not been given feedback from the impartial site.
4) I would like to revise my suggestion to w3.org on Technique H30. I suggested <alt="PDF format"> when there was no image. Most sites contain an image that links to Adobe Reader download. If I link to a site that contains the Adobe Reader image can use (img src+alt="PDF Format")

Since #3 has not been given any feedback yet, are they correct about #1 and/or #2.
Suggestion #4 has not been posted to them.