Re: Resize Text 1.4.4

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 19:55:06 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
For text re-sizing, I would only recommend testing the first 5 browsers,
but I would recommend adding more platforms, like Unix and Linux - only
MAC and Windows were listed.  I do not know any webshop that tests with
ALL these browsers for their function testing.  And I would separate
desktop/laptop claims from mobile smart phone claims at this point in
time.

Regards,
Phill Jenkins,

W Reagan <wreagan1@yahoo.com>
Sent by: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org
08/07/2009 12:55 AM

w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
cc

Subject
Resize Text 1.4.4

Please take a look at
http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/visual-audio-contrast-scale.html

and the various browsers at

http://internet-browser-review.toptenreviews.com/

If the browsers at internet-browser-review-toptenreviews.com passed
statement #2 "Ensuring that text containers resize when the text resizes",
would this be sufficient enough to say I passed, or do you think
additional browsers would be required for testing to pass statement #2?