RE: 2.4.4 Sample

From: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 15:09:24 -0700 (PDT)
To: "'wai-ig list'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "'Chris Reeve'" <chrisreeve15@yahoo.com>
In my interpretation of WCAG 2 it is the author of the link responsibility
to indicate that it is a link to a PDF but not that persons responsibility
to write an HTML synopsis of the PDF.  I don't think most people would be
qualified to write an HTML synopsis of other people's PDF nor do I think
all PDF authors would want that and I do not believe it is required for