Re: On Focus and On Input (3.2.1 & 3.2.2)

W Reagan wrote:
> My site does not contain any forms, scripts, tables, or timed response.
>
> Is only contains, css/html, and images.
>
> Is OnFocus and/or On Input an applicable checkpoint for me to check for
> my site?

As I've already stated, a site without scripts cannot possibly have
onfocus attributes, so the question is meaningless.

I get a feeling you are after legal advice on how to be just within the
law on compliance, in which case you need to consult a lawyer as nothing
we say can be construed as legal advice.

Generally you will get a better response here if you ask how to maximise
accessibility, given constraints we can sympathise and with a clear
indication of the nature of the content in question.

--
David Woolley