Re: Plone CMS improvement ideas: please support accessibility

Quoting "Accessys@smart.net" <accessys@smart.net>:

> would be a lot easier to vote if the *#@% were accessible and WAI
> compliant.  requires javascript to vote.   can read it fine, just
> can't vote

I'm afraid I hadn't checked the accessibility of the system.
When I find the time, I will contact http://UserVoice.com/ with the
advice from http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/responding/ (draft!).

I also noticed that the votes for accessibility have more than doubled
(currently 60 votes)!

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe

<http://www.standards-schmandards.com/2009/wai-aria-landmark-roles-in-cms-themes/>.