Re: Please take survey!

From: Cristina Vasilica <cmvasilica@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:10:57 +0000
To: Bruce Lawson <bruce@brucelawson.co.uk>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Dear Mr Lawson,

I really appreciate your help.

As about my details, I am currently studding Business Information Technology
at Salford University, Greater Manchester, UK. I will provide you with both
my university account as well as with my supervisor account.

My Email: C.M.Vasilica@student.salford.ac.uk

Tutor: Gordon Fletcher,

E-mail: G.Fletcher@salford.ac.uk

I am also on twitter @Cristinavas