RE: IE8

From: Cheryl D Wise <cdwise@wiserways.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:26:14 -0500
To: "'Ryan Jean'" <ryanj@disnetwork.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org>
In addition why not get the VPC image from Microsoft (free along with VPC
2007 but you'll need a vmware or parallels if you are on an OS other than
Windows) and see what you think for yourself.
http://www.microsoft.com/Downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=21eabb90-958f-4b64-
b5f1-73d0a413c8ef&displaylang=en

Cheryl D Wise

April Session Classes http://starttoweb.com: