New Dutch accessibility mailing list

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 17:07:33 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

As you know, there are accessibility maling lists in several
languages. I myself follow lists in English, French and German, but
there seem to be no similar lists in Dutch (my native language).
If you are a native speaker of Dutch (or know Dutch as a foreign
language) you can now subscribe to the Yahoo!Group
dfa-ict-nl at
<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dfa-ict-nl/>.
Please promote this list on websites, blogs, etcetera.

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe

--
Christophe Strobbe