ARIA examples and Screen REader

From: Ginger Claassen <ginger.claassen@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:00:54 +0100
To: Jennifer Gauvreau <Jennifer.Gauvreau@cgifederal.com>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some examples of aria implementations which work with
Screen Readers like JAWS V 10and Firefox v3. We would like to develop a
new website here in the office and would like to incorporate some of the
new technologies but in a way that blind and visually impaired people
can access it.
If someone could send me some examples or links where to find some stuff
I would really appriciate that.
I am looking especially for live regions and toolbars - if they work at
all.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind regards

     Ginger