wcag adoption summary

From: Roger Hudson <rhudson@usability.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 07:37:40 +1000
To: "'WAI Interest Group'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

A week ago I sent a message requesting information about the adoption of
WCAG 2 by different countries. Many thanks to Denis, Christophe (P and S),
Mike, Hiro, Cale, Bruce and Anthony for the information they provided.

I have prepared a brief summary of what I have found so far.

Several other people have provided additional information by way of

Please note the article may not be completely accurate and I take full
responsibility for any mistakes it contains.

Roger Hudson

Web Usability

Ph: 02 9568 1535

Mb: 0405 320 014

Email:  <mailto:rhudson@usability.com.au> rhudson@usability.com.au

Web:  <http://www.usability.com.au/> www.usability.com.au

Blog: www.dingoaccess.com

Freezer 20: Ralph Fly is sent to spy on Sky Crystal but gets more than he
bargained for.