Accessible online survey

From: Ginger Claassen <ginger.claassen@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 16:14:40 +0200
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
CC: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

I know that this might be a bit off topic but maybe someone can reply to
me via PM.
For a project regarding navigation for the blind and visually impaired
we would like to conduct an online survey. Since, obviously, most of the
participants require accessible web we want to use a survey service that
offers good access for them.
Does anyone here know of such a service online and could point me out to
them?

I appriciate your help!

Thanks in advance for your efforts!

Kind regards