non normative check list

From: Sonia <sonia@sensorystore.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 17:45:36 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi There.  Wondered if anyone could share their thoughts on the below:

How useful is the non normative check WCAG2.0 list?

We have created our own checklist from the WCAG 2.0 standards which is a lot
more in-depth.   Essentially it includes all the 2.0 checkpoints.

The non-normative doesn't seemed to do this, but is written in a very
friendly way.

Also what automated checker currently covers the most WCAG 2.0 check points
at present?  And does not include the WCAG 1.0?? As I am guessing that some
of the older 1.0 guidelines are no longer considered good practice.

Sonia Rockett

5 Barnfield Crescent

Tel: 0796 816 3903

Please consider the environment before printing this email - thank you