RE: [Spam] Re: Success Criterion 2.4.7. Focus Order

Roger,

Ř  When it comes to structural labels I feel removing them from the
display area is not a problem since there are sufficient visual clues to
the different components of the page.

One of the benefits of checkpoint
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/#navigation-mechanisms-desc
riptive> 2.4.6 Headings and Labels: Headings and
<http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/navigation-mechanisms-descripti
ve.html#labeldef> labels describe topic or purpose. (Level AA) is that
they are visually on the screen.   If a browser lists the off-screen
headings in a list of the user to choose, how will a low vision user match
up the on-screen content to the list of off-screen headings?  Adding the
proper heading text on-screen and through markup will benefit a large
audience of people with disabilities.

Jonathan