RE: web accessibility research

From: marie-jose zammit <mjzammit2@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:57:28 +0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi I am a university student studying for a B.Sc.(Hons.) in Mathematics and Informatics at the University of Malta and I am currently involved in a study that is exploring the challenges persons with disabilities face when using the Internet.

Part of the investigation consists in conducting a questionnaire. If anyone wishes to participate please go on the following web site

http://www.webaccessibilityresearch.com/

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Rediscover HotmailŪ: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox.
http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Updates2_042009