Re: Situation of the adoption of accessibility for RIA

Hi,

this is a quite interesting topic and I have currently a student dealing
with Silverlight and Flex. So far he found out that Silverlight
accessibility is done by UI Automation and not yet supported in the
Screen Readers but mos of the manufacturers announced that UIA will be
supported in the next version.
I would be very happy if anyone could contradict me in this point of
view. So far at least I was not able to get some information with JAWS
10 from the Silverlight applications he programed.

Solong

    Ginger

--
Ginger Claassen